Finally, something good on my 622 install!

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
After trying numerous phone calls and spending about 4 hours on the phone I decided to go to the local E* owned installer. The first time they came out they had absoulutely no equipment on the truck to install the 622. After numerous calls to E* the end result was that the Area Supervisor needed to call me. He didn't! I waited two days.

I found the locally owned E* installer and went and talked to the manager. I had to wait in the foyer as they were all locked up. This was also a call center and they would not let you in. The manager came out with the Area Supervisor and after a short conversation in which I explained what had happened the Area Supervisor told me that they would be out to install a DP44 on Wenesday.

They were supposed to be there in the afternoon but showed up in the morning. The installer waited 30 minutes while I drove to my house from my work. Install took 15 minutes. I already had the 622 working. He set up a bypass for me to run the 622 to another room. Now the unit works great!

This was a very good day as the local telephone service tranfered my phone over to a new cable so that I can now get DSL!! What a day! The 622 working on all legs and DSL!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts