Finally Taking the HDDVR Plunge with the 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dinkster

Original poster
Sep 15, 2003
It has been quite a long time since I have posted at Satellite Guys, but I thought it important to say the following.

After (literally) years of waiting for Dish to produce a seemingly reliable HD DVR, the reviews and comments posted here have finally convinced me to take the plunge and replace my aging 6000.

With all due respect to those who lived through the drama associated with the 942 and its predecessors, I couldn't see the value (to me) of investing in a troubled technology. What truly pained me was not having a HD DVR unit as I had looked forward to upgrading to a DVR since they were first introduced.

Nevertheless, my new 622 has arrived and is scheduled for installation on 4/29. I cannot begin to say how much I look forward to finally enjoying the many features and benefits that this unit provides.

I used the special upgrade phone number that Scott so kindly provided, and the entire call lasted less than 10 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts