Finnaly Took the plunge

Status
Please reply by conversation.

posstefmikala

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2005
Milton De
I finnaly took the plunge and ordered HD service. Hope it's worth it I can't wait to see the Discovery Channel. Any advice for the OTA antenna. I'm in baltimore I heard you can get DC channels any one know. Thanks :D

posstefmikala said:
I finnaly took the plunge and ordered HD service. Hope it's worth it I can't wait to see the Discovery Channel. Any advice for the OTA antenna. I'm in baltimore I heard you can get DC channels any one know. Thanks :D

you are in a wierd area, i worked carroll county md during the p* conversions.

if i were you, id get sat for the nationals and total choice/ sports pack ,put up an amped winegard sensar on a rotor. hell you should get all the DC, BALTIMORE and partial PHILLY locals.

and welcome to the forum , home boy, how 'bout those steelers!

Well I think I got to wait two more months for locals so I just told them to give me the ota antenna. Bad move or no?

posstefmikala said:

Where are you in Bmore.

If you in Anne Arundel, or Howard County it's easy.
Bmore County, Bmore, Carol, or Hartford will be hard.
The sweet part is all the OTA towers are in a line for Bmore( Parkville), but D.C. towers are not.

posstefmikala said:
Is a $99. install fee normal? or should I call customer retention

Did they give you the H20 for free? It is normal you could try to get them to wave the fee What type of package do you have? Do you pay your bill ontime? That is what they look at.

You should give them a call and ask. call 800-824-9081 that is Retention. Worst thing that could happen is they say no.

called customer retention. Didn't get the fee waved but got it lowered to the same price on the site. $65 instead of $99.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts