FIOS TV: this could be a prime space to market V21, Mr Dolan...

Is there an article out there that lists what the first market roolout cities are? I see the one mentions a place in TX but thats it. Any idea on their plans for Denver, CO?

For what it is worth I was picking the brain of one of the Verizon Tech's when they were out troubleshooting a DSL problem I had 2 weeks ago. They have run the Fiber Optic cable to the CO and will be running the branches this summer. The will be offering internet service right away but from what he said Direct TV may take a while as Cablevision is looking for service fees from Verizon for running video in towns that cablevision already supplies. Talk about dolan greed. Did they forget that they offer internet phone service in towns that verizon already supplies. I bet this will become a legal matter and get dragged through the court system with the customer being the only one that suffers.
Suffering with Cablevision in North Jersey

I bet this will become a legal matter and get dragged through the court system with the customer being the only one that suffers.
You think Cablvision cares about customers? Can you say "Screw over 40K of subs by killing Voom?" Obviously they dont give a Dang about us ROFLMAO

Picture this, How about on May 1st, we all take our on Voom dishes down, take a little vacation to Mr. Dolans house, mount all of our freaking dishes on his house and then have one hell of a party in his back yard. ;)

eddiscus said:
For what it is worth I was picking the brain of one of the Verizon Tech's when they were out troubleshooting a DSL problem I had 2 weeks ago. They have run the Fiber Optic cable to the CO and will be running the branches this summer. The will be offering internet service right away but from what he said Direct TV may take a while as Cablevision is looking for service fees from Verizon for running video in towns that cablevision already supplies. Talk about dolan greed. Did they forget that they offer internet phone service in towns that verizon already supplies. I bet this will become a legal matter and get dragged through the court system with the customer being the only one that suffers.
Suffering with Cablevision in North Jersey

That's a losing party - in another town court recently threw out Time Warner's similar case, saying no case at all because it's not cable but fiber... technically court said 'f*ck off, cable company and your monopoly. :D:yes

I found it, it happened in Kansas City: http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/62259

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts