FIrefox 2.0.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Anyone else using linux and the newest firefox? Im getting strange results sometimes when I post a message... (screen goes blank, down at the bottom of the browser it says "stopped" and will sit there forever. If I leave the page and come back in a min or two, the message usually does post, but not always. Using Flash9 and the newest java for what its worth.
charles

Anyone else using linux and the newest firefox? Im getting strange results sometimes when I post a message... (screen goes blank, down at the bottom of the browser it says "stopped" and will sit there forever. If I leave the page and come back in a min or two, the message usually does post, but not always. Using Flash9 and the newest java for what its worth.
charles

It must be something with your setup. Everything works fine on my system using OpenSuSE Linux 10.2 and Firefox 2.0.0.1. Try renaming the .mozilla folder in your home directory so that firefox builds a new one and see if you still have a problem.

John

Not having that problem any place else, I forgot about that trick of renaming/removing the .mozilla folder, just recently upgraded to latest FF. That may fix it=thanks.
charles

Try what jscud said, I am running it, with the Noia theme on Ubuntu and I have no problem either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)