Status
Not open for further replies.

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
Anyone else use Firefox and have problems displaying dbst and avs? I get some weird display like a newsgroup. Totally unreadable (well for flow and continuity). :) They display nicely in IE.

Attachments

• firefox.jpg
    firefox.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 192
Let me add that AVS started doing this a while (weeks) ago and dbstalk started about mid-day today. Is it related the the 'buy-out'?

Nope, dbstalk and AVS look perfectly normal in my FF. I have them open in separate tabs. :)

Of course, I did download the 1.0.6 update this morning. They said the one released last week broke something.

If they are still showing up strange, try clearing any saved cookies for the site to see if that clears anything up. It looks simiar to the archive/pdf mode or some other display mode.

And have you considered posting the problem on the forums that actually have the problems? You don't go to a Ford dealership when your Chevy needs worked on do you?

You are in the DBSTalk mobile skin.

At the bottom of that page you can change it back to whatever skin you like.

It took me a while to figure out how it happened. On their e-mail reply notification they have added the mobile link. If you are in a hurry and click it, it changes your skin to mobile.

example:
This thread is located at:
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=44190&goto=newpost

If you are a mobile user on a PDA or cell phone, you can access the thread here: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=44190&styleid=28&goto=newpost

cdru said:
If they are still showing up strange, try clearing any saved cookies for the site to see if that clears anything up. It looks simiar to the archive/pdf mode or some other display mode.

And have you considered posting the problem on the forums that actually have the problems? You don't go to a Ford dealership when your Chevy needs worked on do you?

:D He he. I drive a satguys, but sometimes I look at the others. :)

I have been so turned off of both those sites I just don't care to post there anymore. I haven't looked a dbst for a while, until the 216 for the 921 was released. :no

avs seems to want to be a club of some sort (at least some sections), they are growing long in the tooth. Ken's short and terse style is a bit abrasive, IMHO.

Maybe it's just the Internet getting old. Maybe I just need to go find free pron. :D

Thanks for the style update. God, I can't be getting old, can I????? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts