First Coach to Get Fired after today?

First Coach to Get Fired after Today

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purogamer said:
Tice has turned that team around...without moss or culpepper...and he's gotten semi-votes of confidence all season...if they didn't fire him yet, why would they do it now...

Didn't really need a poll, but it's fine...

BTW, it was a german suplex, not a pile driver...And the idiot went to court and pleaded guilty...the judge says something like "you understand what you're doing" and the guy changed it to not-guilty...all in the span of about 10 seconds...He was nice enough to take out his eyebrow piercing for the court appearance though...left two dumbass looking black holes next to his eye...

PURO,

the browns should have signed him on the spot, hell to that point he had more yards running than they had:rolleyes:

HEHE LOL more Capers talk after I mentioned it back on 10:30 this morning. He must be GONE! Too bad, like DET the GM needs to go too.

Tice is the (surprise) winner...Shocking, and they didn't exactly do it with class either, good luck with the new owners up there iceberg...

and Mike Sherman is our runner-up.

Mike Tice not doing something with class is no surprise, but new owners trying to "right the ship" sure are getting off to a bad start...

Purogamer said:
and Mike Sherman is our runner-up.

Mike Tice not doing something with class is no surprise, but new owners trying to "right the ship" sure are getting off to a bad start...

Actually, Mike Martz beat Mike Sherman.

Oh, oh. Mike Tice, Mike Martz, Mike Sherman ...

Anyone see a trend ?? :D

Hmm, there definitely does seem to be a trend there. They were all losing teams? :)

Mike Shanahan and Holmgren should be safe but Mularkey and Nolan also could potentially be axed.

I wonder with Sherman gone if that increases the likelyhood that Favre played his last game, or at least with Green Bay.

Favre is done in green bay, period. Said he'd leave if sherman left, said he didn't want to be a part of a rebuild, and that GM in Green Bay is a f**king idiot...you see that press conference? Didn't even understand the questions...

Surprised that Haslett got the ax today as well, you'd think they would cut the guy some slack but I guess the GM is in charge down there, ask aaron brooks...

Why? He likes Keyshawn and he was worse than T.O. ever was...not to mention keyshawn sucks on top of it, at least T.O. is good...

Favre in dallas would piss off a lot of people but i'd love to see it happen now that it's been mentioned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)