FIRST LOOK - 2006 CES Press Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, this was origionally posted for our pub members, but I have moved it to chit Chat for all to see.

I was going to do a writeup of the show, but thre was not really anything to writeup. Themost interesting things we saw was in our video. (see the homepage or pub members area for the video) :)

Yes your microphone was hooked up with a mono connector so sound only came out of the left...

And you deffinetly should've edited out the part where UG gives out his URL because it's not appropriate

Show Some Respect,Peasant!

BFG said:
so that's ugly george, rotflmao!!!!
Yes that's Ugly George,raising the level of the 2006CES Press Preview to new heights...as the NY Times,NY Post & Geraldo Rivera note @ uglygeorge
Soon to be seen on a satellite dish near you. Do u wanna learn How To Pick Up Chicks?

Hey the Polish Prince has made it to SatelliteGuys! Keep us informed when you will be airing on Satellite so we can let everyone know. :)

Scott Shoots Ugly George With Uglycam!

Scott, it's good that u posted these pix of UG,but did you hafta use your special Uglycam 2 make me look so bad? Stay tuned to your dishes for "The Ugly George Hour Of Truth,Sex & Violence" coming soon unscrambled? Can your viewers "bare" it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)