FIRST LOOK: The New ITVN!

I have figured out a way to get my ITVN receiver to work with my Slingbox. So I can check from work to see if things have been updated. :)

Download this file from http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2996

Unzip it to your C:\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\SBAV directory.

No go into your Slingplayer setup.

When it comes to time for selecting your receiver choose Cable, then Other (Not Listed)

There will be a box where you can put in a code and put in c0786 and follow the prompts on the screen.

Your Slingbox will now control your ITVN box.

I am watching it now (Although I noticed with the new software MAVTV is not available it tells me I have the wrong software to watch it) and I can run Slingbox and ITVN with no issues. :)

psumattDE said:
So with 175 channels of "adult" programming - i'm assuming every "type" is covered?? :D

Since this isn't in the backroom. I will say that they have a very wide variety:)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Download this file from http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2996

Unzip it to your C:\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\SBAV directory.

No go into your Slingplayer setup.

When it comes to time for selecting your receiver choose Cable, then Other (Not Listed)

There will be a box where you can put in a code and put in c0786 and follow the prompts on the screen.

Your Slingbox will now control your ITVN box.

The only thing left is to move the ITVN receiver over to the Slingbox and give it a try.

Now if Tivo would/could support ITVN fully, life would be good!

Well the website has been updated so that's a good sign! I just ordered it with Fedex overnight. Hopefully this will be the future :)

Well, I see that I can order Starz/Encore and Entertainment Plus, but there is no mention of the Live TV channels. What are ITVN's Live TV channels and what new channels are coming?

Anyway, I'm sold on the technology and feel ITVN is certainly the TV of the future...but that someday is not today, at least not for me.

The Support people told me that there is no live TV except for that Mav TV. I ordered the TV package and assuming it Fedexes to me tomorrow I might sign up for the Encore and test it out. I hope that the future brings some form of live tv (A CNN or Foxnews perhaps?)

:) :D :) :D

Without further delay, THE NEW ITVN IS NOW LIVE!! If you're currently an ITVN subscriber, please turn on your box and you'll see there's a new update available. Perform the update and take a seat!!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS - THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

More exciting news and networks coming to ITVN soon!

:) :D :) :D

I've been watching Derailed on Starz on Demand for over an hour now on high quality with no buffering problems here. I even made a couple phone calls with Vonage. No problems on the phone or ITVN! I'm really impressed with the new service so far! :) :up :up :up

Fabian are you going to be updateing the content on the Adult side. With some new titles ?

Is the Karaoke section up and running? I tried signing up for the 48 hour trial, but it keeps looping back to the sign up screen after I do a song search.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)