First Movie Watched

miami vice it looked awsome but movie sucked 2 was king kong damnnnn looks really good

vip 622 ,samsung hdtv,yamaha reciever, hd a2

Van Helsing. Oh hell yeah, Kate Beckinsale in all her HD glory. I also got Serenity and Doom, all three free with my player from Robert.

Transformers.

I saw it twice in theaters and was awaiting the BD release. When Paramount sold us out, that was the nail in the coffin for me. Between Transformers/Hulk/Iron Man all being exclusive, thats enough to turn me purple.

Batman Begins. Looked great. Made all of cost and hassle of all of the HD equipment so worth it.

A little disappointed with 300. The grain effect that the producer/director shot it with defeats the HD goodness a little. My old Sony with component did about the same. Sound quality was a little better maybe.

Looking forward to Bourne or Transformers next.

Transformers was awesome, both in sound and picture. The special effects were amazing. I had family in town for the weekend, everybody was really impressed. I'm really glad I bought the A2 at Walmart. The combination of it and Dish's Ext HDD really rounds out my HT. Haven't bought any other discs yet. I may sign up for Netflix. My days of buying regular dvds are over. The upconvert seems to be comparable to my Sony 400 disc changer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)