Flat Panel TV Prices to Level Off

Bummer.

I was thinking of replacing my bedroom 27" CRT later this year with a LED backlit 120 LCD. Maybe not.

The US dollar has gone down in value too quickly. The price cuts are there, just the dollar cannot buy them. If the dollar stabilizes this year, it will probably show up as a cut in prices of sets as the costs keep going down.

I actually see this as a time to finally buy for anyone who has been waiting for price drops to bottom out, similar to what can be seen happening in the home buying market. It's nice to know that the LCD/Plasma I buy today won't be 25-50% cheaper had I waited another six months. Nonetheless, I'm sure we will continue to see bargains on closeout models.

The foreign manufacturer are being paid in dollars, and they have been EATING the decline in their profits.

There will come a time, when interest rates flip higher. That's inflation, due to the decline in the dollar.

We are in the same position as the British, French, Russians and Germans after WWI. We have mortaged the future to fight in Iraq. The US bamkers, a great number of the Jewish, financed the war in Europe. That's why both Henry Ford wrote of the "International Jew" in his newspaper, the "Dearborn Independent." Hitler hated the Jews, because they held the loans against Europe. Hitler patterned the Volkwagen after Henry Ford's Model T.

We are in the same situation with the bankers in Korea, China and the rich Arab states as Britain was with the US after WWII. The loans for the Iraq War are not even in the budget.

As Europe lost it stance as the world dominant economic power, we are at the same risk, today.

It works like this.........

Other countries like China produce goods at a loss kust to keep their workers employed.

In the US, they get public assiatance and welfare.

They are paying the same price that we are paying for oil, here. We pay more, to got it here. It all goes to the highest bidder. As the dollar declines due to low interest rates; so goes up the price of oil purchased in dollars.

China produces consumer products.

Unfortunately, very little is manufactured in the US.

1/3 of the US economy is based on producing debt.

It works like this.........

Other countries like China produce goods...
You might want to read some European news: German (recent article in Der Spiegel about the auto industry), French, UK, etc.

The picture would far less definite...

Diogen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts