Flex and EZ Pay savings gone?

Just to weigh in on this: under My Programming, Flex Pack has always showed up as $34.99, even with the autopay discount, whether I was under contract or not. The autopay discount was never listed in that section for me.
I have not had credits show up under programming at anytime either, just discounts. I wasn't sure if it was different with the Flex Pack.

Those were the promotions when I signed up this past year Two year guarantee at $49.99 ($69.99-$15-$5) and Top 200 was $64.99 ($79.99-$10-$5). Looking back at the first bill in front of me that did in fact include an auto pay discount which makes the message I recieved the other day even more baffling. Since then of course, I opted for the Flex Pack the day it came out.

Those were the promotions when I signed up this past year Two year guarantee at $49.99 ($69.99-$15-$5) and Top 200 was $64.99 ($79.99-$10-$5). Looking back at the first bill in front of me that did in fact include an auto pay discount which makes the message I recieved the other day even more baffling. Since then of course, I opted for the Flex Pack the day it came out.

Was that a new customer promotion you got, as opposed to a current customer promotion?

Well there we have it. All our discussions have been about existing customer discounts I don't think you said you were under a new customer contract. New customer discounts can and often do have different parameters and billing can be done differently. That's likely why you got the pop up you did, and explains most everything you posted about - no relevance to current customer deal. I doubt anyone that has the existing customer discount including autopay saw anything you did that's why the confusion.

I still say that any recurring credits should be listed under My Programming, to avoid any confusion about the monthly price. After all, equipment fees are listed there, and that is not programming, either. I agree with Dish's decision to remove the $0.00 line items (HD Free For Life and the first receiver fee) but anything that actually affects the monthly price should all be listed in the same place, in the Summary section, to make it easier to keep track of.

Reactions: Yragha
I still say that any recurring credits should be listed under My Programming, to avoid any confusion about the monthly price. After all, equipment fees are listed there, and that is not programming, either. I agree with Dish's decision to remove the $0.00 line items (HD Free For Life and the first receiver fee) but anything that actually affects the monthly price should all be listed in the same place, in the Summary section, to make it easier to keep track of.

gosh, that would be too simple. :)

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts