Flip this House on a&e

Status
Not open for further replies.
The san antoinio crew, a hard drinking group dont care for them:(

The atlanta group was nicer, dont know what they did wromg but they just lost their real estate license........

Anyhow got this from Trademark today. Checking maps I want to visit their office and get a picture of ME with their cast!

yeah ginger espically:)

I think trademark could put on a nice event in charleston, a picnic for fans, with cast appearances, t shirts, and all the rest. few shows involve real people like this, I would go

A&E pulled some of their message boards because so many posted complaints:) I heard they turned the rest into moderated approve before appearing because the hassle spreaded.

I hope trademark gets filthy rich off the lawsuit!

anyway here is trademarks latest e mail

Hey Yall!
I cannot tell you how much your continued support means to everyone at Team
Trademark! It has been unbelievable. I just wanted to update everyone! We
are still filming and things are going great! The new show is still unnamed but
we will let you all know the details the moment we get them. I just want to ask
everyone to please continue to make your comments on www.imdb.com under the
"Flip This House" page (you can search for it on the homepage). This is where we
are getting the word across with the most emphasis! All of the networks look
here so it is where support is needed the most! Ya’ll have been awesome,
we honestly have been speechless--which is hard for all of us--over the kindness
and loyalty from each of you. We plan to repay you with lots of great
entertainment in January! Many of you have been to the Crab House or by our
office, but I would like to make sure everyone knows to please stop by the
office and say hello if you are ever in Charleston, it means the world to us
when you do! Thank you all so much and we will continue to send updates as we
have them!
See you soon!
Ginger

PS. Jack is doing great and actually listens to me now for those of you who are
wondering! :)

They could get back at A&E by calling the new show Flip This House Off
icon_lol.gif

Yeah, the show I saw was San Antonio. That guy's wife is a serious home girl. They have no class.

Anyone know when the new show with Trademark will start?

Last edited:
western said:
Anyone know when the new show with Trademark will start?

last e mail from trademark said december...

anyyone in the charleston area is welcome to visit there offices. I would if I could get down that way:)

Get photo with gnger and the gang:)

Hello To All of Our Friends and Future Partners Out There!
September 29, 2006
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you for your continued support. I cannot say much because of the lawsuit that is still pending against the network and production company, but I would like to say how much we appreciate that you are still sticking by us and not forgetting!

Many of you have shown great interest in becoming Area Partners throughout the country (and world) with Trademark Properties. I just wanted to let you know that we are working diligently on this and you will each be receiving a package from us by the end of the year with more details. The unexpected changes that we were going through when we announced the Area Partnerships have delayed things a little bit. We apologize for this delay and want you to know that we are very excited about the expansion of Trademark Properties!
I would like to stress that the new crews on "Flip this House" have absolutely nothing to do with Trademark Properties. These are not our Area Partners nor will they ever be. There has been a great deal of deception with the way the show is being marketed, and I want to assure you all that they have absolutely no association with us! Trademark Properties is a full service real estate machine and flipping houses is just a portion of what we do. I am very excited to meet all of you and get the ball rolling on the most successful real estate roll out in history. Richard has worked for the past 20 years making sure he had the perfect system before he shared it with the world - we want to make sure all misconceptions are cleared up and each of you know we do not do the same type of business as these substitute crews.

We are almost finished with the new season which will air in January, so we will keep you posted on all the upcoming details, news, and events! We have the first 3 months of the year blocked off for choosing our Area Partners and plan to do Season 2 all over the country with our new partners! Again, I can't wait to meet you all and thanks for hanging tight--Trademark is definitely worth the wait! For those of you who are not familiar with the Area Partnerships, please visit www.trademarkareapartners.com to sign up for more information – we look forward to discussing it further with you! Please continue to visit the imdb.com website (http://imdb.com/title/tt0476041/ ) and post your comments there – we love reading them! See you all soon and keep in touch! Corie keeps me up to date on everyone! :)

Thanks!

Ginger

Status
Not open for further replies.