Florida Judge Ruling on local programing(Grandfathered?)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

keitho

Original poster
Nov 21, 2006
I just heard you could get Big Dish subscription (local NBC-CBS-ABC...) GRANDFATHERED? if you can prove you had subscribed before. Any truth to this? We had HBO DIRECT before (10+ years Big Dish) SUPERPACK. When did the Government take this away?? WHAT YEAR?? I can't remember.. KeithO in Kansas:confused:

You will have to prove it. They (the Provider you choose) will want to see an old Bill from HBO Direct, showing you had it, or something like that. They will want you to FAX it to them. If you can't prove it, you won't be able to get it. I know NPS does it, I'm sure the other providers do too. You need to call a provider and talk to them. Good Luck!

Al

And, by the way, "Welcome to SatelliteGuys"!!!!!

I just heard you could get Big Dish subscription (local NBC-CBS-ABC...) GRANDFATHERED? if you can prove you had subscribed before. Any truth to this? We had HBO DIRECT before (10+ years Big Dish) SUPERPACK. When did the Government take this away?? WHAT YEAR?? I can't remember.. KeithO in Kansas:confused:

Fax or mail NPS or SRL a copy of a old invoice showing you had them before and they should be able to sell them to you.

Thanks for the input! I was checking in to see if I could get the KC Chiefs-Denver game,(use to be Denver -5 for all ?) got to have cable or small dish with NFL sub. Wonder if there's a wild feed for DENVER FOX KDVR Rocy Mountain W1-501 ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)