Follow up on your scheduled installations.

seandudley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Loudon, Tennessee
Hi,

I decided to call Dish Network today to verify that my install was still scheduled for tomorrow (May 10th) between 8:00 am - 12:00 noon like I had been told on about April 27th. After I called to make sure, I was told that my appointment was not in their system because the CSR that entered the order did it wrong. Since I called a day before the install was supposed to take place, they were able to get me scheduled properly for tomorrow, my time just got bumped to between 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm instead. So, if you have an appointment scheduled, especially if you had to wait a while for the install because a 942 was back-ordered or for some other reason, I'd recommend checking a day or two before the install to make sure they haven't messed up. Sucks to take a day off work, and then have them not show up because they screwed up entering in the installation order.

Sean, it's funny you mention that. My brother is getting it installed, and all along was preparing for Wednesday 12 to 5 but when he called this morning to make sure everything was still set up, they told him it's actually tomorrow (Tuesday) 12 to 5... I think that still works with his schedule. He says there's a small chance he confused the date himself though...

So you just ended up with his old appointment time slot. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)