For old school Galactica fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the old stuff, this new BSG sucks, it's like a soap opera, and changing the sexes of the main characters was stupid.

it's kind of weird for him to be selling that himself (he could probobly get more at an auction house). I don't like the new on either and will not watch it but I dont talk too much about that becouse there are allot of people here that really love the new one and its not worth arguing about. you like arguing weather or not Piccard is better than Kirk:D

I love em both for the diferences,

One has an old school comic book-drink your milk-eat your spinach feel while the other has a raw unadulterated cyber punk taste.

With Hatch putting this item on ebay then obviously he isnt concerned about how much money he is going to die with or maybe he wants to give the average joe real fan a chance to own something they love or both either way props to him.

looks like he has put allot of other stuff up on there (unless somone posted it for him), I would love to get some of those old galactica shows on 16mm. I have seen them but they are few and far between and way to expencive. I would not buy them on ebay anyway (except from him personally) becouse too many of the 16mm stuff is mis-represented on there. I actually think it is cool that he put it up on there, allot of famous people don't seem to want anything to do with fans....hell if I had the money I would consider bidding on that myself.

I have the set on dvd and even the prints they used have some bad spotts on them.

I like both series... I have a fondness for the original (more dogfights!), but the new one has its charms as well...... Watch Pt. 2 of Exodus (an episode from this season), the single best hour of TV I have watched in a decade.....

Some say that my motorcycle helmet has an old school Cylon look to it.

Attachments

• c2-side-view.jpg
    c2-side-view.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 203
I saw a moto helmet today, all flat black, two reverse hood scoop vents like the kind you find on a 1971 pontiac firebird with a chrome mini horn between them complete with a red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts