For those who have been told the 622 will come with the tech

cincyguy2k4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
My 622 ordeal keeps getting better. I hope that by letting everyone know this that it will help some people here.

Anyway I have been dealing with Dish all week through various levels of support to figure out what exactly is going on with my 622 and I finally got it straight.

I was one of the Feb 1st callers. The CSR told me I had to prepay my 622 and I had a Feb 21st install. Great!

When I heard on here that people were getting their 622's early I decided to check on mine. I called up the HD support line and the one that I talked with was very helpful. I was told the tech would be bringing it.

During all this time I had a few emails in to the Executive Office and I got a call yesterday with new information.

I was told that I was charged but the orginial CSR never actually ordered the box for me. Also I was told that they dont have enough 622's to give the Dish installers the equipment ahead of time yet. If you went directly through Dish they are supposed to ship to the house prior to install.

Now my install is pushed a week out and I am getting express shipped a 622. No big deal to me I have been rewiring around here in preparation for the 622 and Dish 1000 anyway.

So for anyone who was told that the installer will bring it that went directly through Dish might want to double check on that if they havent received the 622 yet from UPS.

Hope this helps anyone ahead of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts