Forbes’ Profile/Hit Piece of Charles Ergen

Reactions: charlesrshell
Maybe you shouldn’t post something that needs a f-ing subscription
Again, I said it was, but you can view it if you have a tablet/phone and put them in reader mode.

If I was allowed to copy/paste and post it here, I would.

But after reading it, most will not like it, hence why I put Hit Piece in the title, but unfortunately, it was pretty true.

Not succeeding entering Reader Mode in Safari or Chrome on my iPhone 15 Max.

Just get sent to American Airlines. What simple thing am I missing?

Not succeeding entering Reader Mode in Safari or Chrome on my iPhone 15 Max.

Just get sent to American Airlines. What simple thing am I missing?
On my iPad Pro, as soon as the page opens, it says reader mode available, then you click on the little box to the left.

Reader mode works on most blocked sites, sometimes you have to click on reader mode fast or it will not work.

I believe Chrome has reader mode built into their browser for computers.

At least I learned something today. I had no idea that I had a reader mode on my iPad. I learned how to activate that and was able to read the Forbes piece.
What was your opinion?

As I posted before, I thought it was a hit piece that was unfortunately correct.

On my PC, I couldn't find or get reader mode on Chrome, but got it to work just fine on Firefox; I copied & pasted it to a word doc, to keep & read at my leisure. Thank you for the reader mode discussions...learned something new today! ;)

On my iPad Pro, as soon as the page opens, it says reader mode available, then you click on the little box to the left.

Reader mode works on most blocked sites, sometimes you have to click on reader mode fast or it will not work.

I believe Chrome has reader mode built into their browser for computers.
In Chrome, you have to install the reader extension

Then go to extension settings for reader and add reader to the chrome tool bar.
open site, click reader icon and it opens site in reader

In Chrome, you have to install the reader extension

Then go to extension settings for reader and add reader to the chrome tool bar.
open site, click reader icon and it opens site in reader
I knew there was a way.

Charlie's problem is he came late to to the wireless dance and has no one to dance with (customers).

The wireless market is relatively saturated with "sticky" customers staying with one of the big 3 providers.

He says his use of "revolutionary" cloud based Open Ran techonoloy will give him an edge.

Well, AT&T sent out a presser a week or two ago stating 70 percent of their network will be converted to Open Ran by late 2026 (less than 2 years from now).

He will end up selling off the spectrum excepting maybe some niche specialty markets.

So for those who were able to read it, is there any inaccurate information in the article?
Not that i noticed. I thought it was good excepting for a cheap shot quote from Craig Moffett -- "“You really have to go through Dish’s history and try to find something laudatory, and it’s not easy."
There was one thing brought up twice in the article, that Charlie is hard to deal with and has made a lot of enemies.

That is why I do not expect anyone to make a offer for any spectrum, they would rather be vultures, pick at the bones, then deal with Ergen.