Status
Not open for further replies.

gbjbany

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
El Dorado Hills, CA Nr Sacramento
Yeah !!
The Formula one season has started and this season we have a US driver Scott Speed competing. The first race this weekend was in Bahrain with Steve finishing 13th.
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/22500/
But the most exciting thing for me is there are 4 teams that will compete this year with ferrari back in the fight.
Also with the new tire rules this year I hope the Debacle that was the US grand Pr ix will not happen this year.

The grand prix's this year are going to be so much more exciting and speed channel has a fairly decent picture for an SD channel.

I would so like to have speed in HD! But the FIA shut down their HD broadcast firm a few years ago, I believe they jumped on the bandwagon way to soon.

It was awesome to see Scott Speed out there and I will be cheering from him at Indy and Canada this year.

But in my mind Kimi is the man- I have never been a Mclaren fan but to come from dead last to 3rd(after that nasty failure on low tanks had to shake his trust in the car starting with full tanks)!!! And the speed he showed last year! He is the man with (as David Hobbs says) LARGE ATTACHMENTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts