Fortec classic na

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rdel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2005
I was looking at the manual and the layout of my classic NA is different from the manual.
It shows the ant in on top and the rf output on the bottom of the back, and a switch to change from channel 3 to 4 for output. mine has the ant in on the bottom and no switch? I'm wondering if I got a clone?
What does your units look like? (I really should refrase that:D )
rdel:)

Last edited:
Manuals are often developed in advance of the STB production. The "Real" Classic is exactly as you describe. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of the product, contact Fortec Star. They are always very helpful and interested in reports of cloned receivers.

If there is a clone with Fortec Classic labeling we haven't seen any at the Fortec warranty repair center.

Thanks Brian and psb, I'm glad to know it's real.:)

rdel said:
I was looking at the manual and the layout of my classic NA is different from the manual.
It shows the ant in on top and the rf output on the bottom of the back, and a switch to change from channel 3 to 4 for output. mine has the ant in on the bottom and no switch? I'm wondering if I got a clone?
What does your units look like? (I really should refrase that:D )
rdel:)
My unit looks like your unit !
( I really should rephrase that, too )
:)

Attachments

• Fortec6.jpg
    Fortec6.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 124
Mine dosn't have the 3-4 switch and the TV/VCR is on top and the antenna is on the bottom, really strange.
rdel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)