Fox Hd channel 88

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mgmrick

Original poster
Sep 26, 2004
How was your feed of the game? My samsung 360 blacks out about every 10 minutes for a split second. Even had to reboot during the game tonite as I lost the signal. I have the 2 newest upgrades and it had been working pretty good first reboot in a week

Thanks

Rick

mgmrick it must be your samsung receiver thats causing the problem.I have the Toshiba dst-3000 and the feeds for channel 88 and 89 worked all night long without any problems.Is this a problem with just those channels or do other channels do the same thing?If it does it with other channels you may want to call d* and have them schedule another software download for your receiver and this might solve your problem.Sometimes during the software download process errors can occur and it can cause problems with the proper operation of you set top box.......well hope this helps.............DIGITAL~DAN

Worked flawlessly on my Samsung TS-160. Actually, this was the best images they've had so far for the ALCS playoffs on Fox. They must have moved in a few more HD cameras ( or so it seemed ).

THE reason that the picture quality looked better is because the bandwidth was increased yesterday because the Sunday direct ticket(football) games were not on the air.They do this on MONDAYS from what I understand and they also decrease the bandwidth on Saturdays for the football games to be in hd on Sunday.My contacts at D* told me this and he is a pretty reliable source

I've got a Sony HD300 & get channel 88.........breathtaking...all night long...did have a problem though...ran out of beer at the 10th inning....Sorry, that didn't help.... :no

LG LSS3200A and a Zenith HD-SAT520 both performed flawlessly. Any chance of having an old or bad cable run or connector? Maybe a tree or a weak 70 - 75 signal? Just ideas.

I have an HTL-HD and have had no problems. The only thing that is funny, and you have to catch it to see it, is: During some commercial breaks, you will see a quick flash of the DirecTV slide. Not on every break, maybe 3 times during the game.
They were probably trying to insert the D* ads during the feed and had sync problems, but it plays with your head when you see it.
Subliminable

Status
Please reply by conversation.