Fox News Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Somebody I know wants to downgrade from the 120 package to the Top 60 but I told them they would lose Fox "News" which is their favorite channel. Can this channel be bought for 1.50 or whatever la carte?

Fox News is currently part of Top 60 (took place of MSNBC, I guess)

Not according to Dish's site:

C-Span CNBC Headline News The Weather Channel
C-Span2 CNN NASA

Check for the mosaic channel(100) and whichever news channels are in that will be on free preview... be warned that the mosaic changes and you will lose the freebies at that time as they go back to their respective channel packages.

The Dish site must not be up-to-date. I have Top60 and the Fox News is on. Perhaps it is just temporarily - I don't know.

see post 5 which is correct. Fox is right now in the mosaic and while it is there will be a part of all tier levels, but that will probably not last forever, they will more than likely change in the next couple months or so.

Slamminc11 said:
see post 5 which is correct. Fox is right now in the mosaic and while it is there will be a part of all tier levels, but that will probably not last forever, they will more than likely change in the next couple months or so.

This IS correct - anyone with ANY kind of prog is getting Fox News, even w/out ANY AT pkg. (I get it & only have distant networks/supers)

ugh once again Fox News is put in free preview to programming packages that it's not normally in (Which would include AT60)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)