Votes: 25 15.2%
  • I get those channels?

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but in my opinion, CNN has turned into the drama queen of news. Anderson Cooper is like the left's Geraldo Rivera. I wish I had a dollar for every time he gives his pensive stare ionto the screen. He's milked the coal mine tragedy for everything its worth and then some. Hopefully he'll soon end up on the scrap heep with Aaron Brown .....

So if you don't like him, why are you watching? Hook...mouth...remove...

I prefer CNN and even I don't watch anderson cooper...

hmm...I don't watch things I don't like, and you don't see me complaining about it...Don't like rush so I don't listen...don't like imus so I don't watch...

BTW, no the server has been fine for me all morning...

I'm glad for you that you prefer CNN. It really doesn't matter to me. I was merely expressing an opinion. Unfortunately, I get CNN and very few other stations for news so I "do" watch it from time to time. Fortunately I'm smart enough to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Michael-Berlin said:
LOL ... O'Reilly screams "shut up" and "you suck" to his guests :eek:
In Germany we would be fired for that!
What a country ...

Free Speech can at times be its own worst demon, especially in the news and entertainment fields. However, when given the choice I would choose it every time over the alternative.

sidekick said:
Free Speech can at times be its own worst demon, especially in the news and entertainment fields. However, when given the choice I would choose it every time over the alternative.

Too bad that being a primitive ill-mannered, ill-educated arrogant prick has nothing to do with free speech.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)