Fox/ or Whatever????

mr_snerdly said:
Have fun stewing in your liberal mind. Again, where are your facts? That is very "open-minded" of you to call Bush a Jesus freak necon. I thought liberals were the sensitive types who never resort to name calling.

You failed again on interpreting what you've read, pal: as I've said, I am not lfet-wing either.
By the way it's pretty typical on the right: you guys cannot imagine that somebody doesn't eat any of your premanufactured ideas.

Ah: yes, Bush IS jesusfreak. And this thing actually scares me to death, when a US Pres says he gets all the answers from one place, the Bible - this is abnormal, he is obviously in serious need of professional help.

(BEfore you get lost again in your perception about me: I'm a RC, my family is Roman or Greek catholic for several hundreds of years back.:p)

[/QUOTE]
In the end my point was, if FOX came out and said "we slant everything to the right"....it would only help shift some of the balance of the media in regards to every outlet I mentioned earlier that are over-whelmingly liberal.
WHich has nothing to do with the fact that they are fully biased, as everybody else - except right-wingies - admits.

FOX has fooled me and they never actually discuss real points? Interesting analogy. What are real points? Bush is Hitler, Rumsfield is a war criminal, Rice is an Uncle Tom, Bush lied to go to war, no oil for blood, Bush bunked with Bin Laden at summer camp?

Childish and pointless - two words about your comments.

Funny thing is about the war. All of the major outlets were reporting on one certain occasion that our troops came under "heavy fire from an armored truck". They were saying this to prove that we were going to have a hard time winning the war. Later it was proven by FOX and a handful of other agencies that this heavy fire from an armored truck was actually one pick up truck with a guy in the back shooting a rifle. I ask you what is Bullsh!t in the media.

Wow. Pulled another dumb-as-hell example out of your bottom part - it's kinda boring, I won't participate on this kindergarten level, sorry.

Did you move?

Did you read? It's pretty boring that you're either A) unable to understand or B) lazy to understand what you just read. Come back when you grew up, sorry.

Look at the facts not emotions.

I ONLY look the facts and those facts make me angry and pissed off and sad.
This country headed to a very-very-very wrong direction.
I thought there's no way that any President, not even this not-so-sharp one can turn that worldwide sadness and sympathy, help we received from the rest of the world after 9/11 into worlwide hate and disgust, a new wave of nati-Americanism - and yet he succeded.
He wasted all our moral 'capital', even turned to the lowest moral point this country ever been on international stage.

This will be the last I have to say on politics at the Voom board, as it is supposed to be about Voom. I just thought I would have to chime in since the topic turned to the Evil of FOX/Bush.

So you did. Thanks.

Kentstater72 said:
I have no intention of getting sucked into a discussion.

I think T2K is wrong.

Possible. Errare humanum est.

But facts are facts, no matter who says them. :)

[/QUOTE]
No amount of discussion however will change either of your minds.
You both are merely throwing around cliches and mentally brawling.
Thanks for giving us something else...

I wish I had that kind od time to waste.

Late lunchbreak here...

Fact: Bush stated WMD's in Iraq.

Fact: None found

Sounds simple...but is it?

If you do more research you'll find the following.

1. Intelegence agencies of Pakistan, Israel, Britan, Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, and the U.N all believed and pointed to the fact that Iraq had the means and ability to create and use WMD's.

2. The U.S. was not exclusive in this belief.

3. France had a deal with Iraq not to support any vote in the UN to use force against them. In exchange they, received oil supplies.

4. U.N officials took bribes and mishandled the Oil For Food funds from Iraq.

5. Saddam was paying $25,000 to the families of suicide bombers and the families of those responsible for the 911 attacks. (Since his removal from power the bombings reduced dramatically)

6. Saddam ordered the notorious Palestinian terrorist Abu Nidal to mount some repeat of September 11. When Abu Nidal wouldn't or couldn't, Saddam had him executed.

7. Congress was aware and saw the same intel Bush based his decision on and supported it...even Kerry.

I can keep going..........

T2k said:
You failed again on interpreting what you've read, pal: as I've said, I am not lfet-wing either.
By the way it's pretty typical on the right: you guys cannot imagine that somebody doesn't eat any of your premanufactured ideas.

Ah: yes, Bush IS jesusfreak. And this thing actually scares me to death, when a US Pres says he gets all the answers from one place, the Bible - this is abnormal, he is obviously in serious need of professional help.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

arrow1.gif

image_bird003.jpg

hexnut.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)