fox sports go

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Is this anything we'll ever see from D*? Still don't have watchespn and the lack of being able to watch live sports online is really starting to upset me. It is great that I get more sports channels than the other providers at a better price, but being able to access them online like the rest of them would be nice.
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

Same as with Dish, whenever the contracts come up for renewal, this will be one of the points of negotiations

didn't D* wait until the last minute to sign on for FS1? FSGo was supposed to be part of Fox's plans out of the gate for FS1, and while they were a bit slow getting it out, i need it with champions league starting back up in a few days. the least they could do is make it available on the D* streaming service, but it is only available for "inside the house" type of stream which does me no good. oh well.

part of me really wonders if they skip out on these things since they don't provide internet

Dish and Direct didn't sign on to FS1, Fox caved and allowed them to keep carrying the channels under the old Speed contracts, since Fox was wanting a huge increase just for rebranding an existing channel and they were not going to meet the subscriber numbers they were promising at launch if they didn't cave and allow carriage under the existing contracts.

Dish and Direct didn't sign on to FS1, Fox caved and allowed them to keep carrying the channels under the old Speed contracts, since Fox was wanting a huge increase just for rebranding an existing channel and they were not going to meet the subscriber numbers they were promising at launch if they didn't cave and allow carriage under the existing contracts.

Gotcha, I don't remember much of the drama, just that both are available in my old package and bright house networks only gives FS1 without the sports package(not to mention they don't have access to FSGo either for some reason). do you happen to know when the contracts are up for renewal? i haven't paid much attention to FS1 corporate releases or anything, but I doubt it is doing as well as fox would have hoped

I'm still waiting for the ability to stream my local teams from my local RSN. We can stream all the other teams outside of our areas (via the subscription packages) but not our local ones.

I'm still waiting for the ability to stream my local teams from my local RSN. We can stream all the other teams outside of our areas (via the subscription packages) but not our local ones.

does anyone allow RSN streaming?

Not that I'm aware of. Although, Cablevision allows streaming of the RSN's within your own home, since they own some of the NY RSN's.

does anyone allow RSN streaming?
No not yet, thats what I'm waiting for.

Its frustrating that I can order an out of market streaming package and watch whatever game I want from outside of my area but I can't watch my local teams while away from home.

For the amount of money these RSN's want for carriage you would think they would allow for out of home streaming as well.

Maybe one day.

Not really, but I think Dish is close. Its been around 5 years since the last Dish/Fox squabble. Directv I haven't a clue
If my memory serves me correctly, Dish and Fox had their squabble in October 2010. Directv's turn came a year later but there was no blackout then.

No not yet, thats what I'm waiting for.

Its frustrating that I can order an out of market streaming package and watch whatever game I want from outside of my area but I can't watch my local teams while away from home.

For the amount of money these RSN's want for carriage you would think they would allow for out of home streaming as well.

Maybe one day.
The problem is that if they started doing that, nobody would subscribe to cable or satellite anymore.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts