Fox Sports Midwest HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

leo250

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 31, 2005
St. Charles, MO
I live in St. Charles and I am trying to watch FSN Midwest's broadcast of the Cardinals' home opener. Both FSN's website and during the broadcast, the report is that this game is on 9467 or 9428. I cannot access either channel.
I told the Dish CSR and he was as helpless as the St. Louis Blues' goaltending (plenty of excuses but could stop nothing to save his life). Does anybody know why an HD Silver subscriber would not have access to this broadcast. Once again, thank you for being more informed than a Dish CSR!:D

9467 and 9428 are both Dish PPV channels. Last week, one of the LA Dodger night games was on the PPV channel, but was available to everyone with an HD pack, that wasn't in a blackout area.

I understand the black outs and extra innings packages. My question is if I am allowed to view the game in SD, why am I being blacked out on the HD stations?

Because dish only has it set up for the folks that get it in MLB EI.

Even though they're using your RSN's feed.

Yes, you can say it, it's really retarded.

BFG, thank you for being more on the ball than the Dish CSR's. I appreciate the information. Thank you for providing the fine print that neither DISH or FoxSports could provide!

MLB EI was in free preview till yesterday, that is probably why it was available to everyone. The HD broadcasts were available to HD customers who also purchased the approapriate sports package. IE: NHL Center Ice and NBA League Pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)