Fox Sports Net North WI

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wonderfultim

Original poster
Dec 18, 2006
I live in WI 20 miles North of Milwaukee, and get the Fox Sports Net North regional feed from Minnesota. When the Brewers/Bucks are on they show them on alternate channel 642 (FSN North WI). Problem is all they show on FSN North WI is the Bucks/Brewers games, how can I see the Brewers classic games being televised this winter?? Directv CSRs dont know. Could anyone help??

I live in WI 20 miles North of Milwaukee, and get the Fox Sports Net North regional feed from Minnesota. When the Brewers/Bucks are on they show them on alternate channel 642 (FSN North WI). Problem is all they show on FSN North WI is the Bucks/Brewers games, how can I see the Brewers classic games being televised this winter?? Directv CSRs dont know. Could anyone help??

The Brewers have classic games ???

Just kidding !

Try emailing or calling the FSN North directly and askm them why your not seeing the other stuff on the channel.
Is it possible that it IS on the non alternate channel ?

Jimbo

The problem is D* has FSN North which is from Minnesota, so all we get is Minnesota programming. D* should replace it with FSN Wisconsin for people in Wisconsin.

There are 2 FSN North
one for MN, ND, SD, IA
one for WI only

sadly both satellite companies only have FSN North MN as the main FSN and the live WI sports are on a alternate channel. Cable companies in WI have it right but not Dish/Direct

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts