Fox Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike dubis

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Last year I was able to watch all the Fox Sports.

Are they gone now?

Thanks

Mike

Hello Mike, and welcome to SatelliteGuys.US FTA/MPEG-2 forum.

We still get a few Fox Sports feeds, I seen some tonight Analog KU band on SBS6 and AMC-9 I think. Its also a good idea to try Digital DVB feeds on the same two satellites.
If you mean C-band I am sure some of the members with BUD will help out : )

i am able to see 4 fox sports feeds on cband g-11, sometimes they are there, sometimes not. right now 2 of them are "alive".

I am getting the following transponders ITC on G11 w/FSN channels.

3740V SR: 27800
3780V SR: 27800
4040H SR 27800
4140V SR: 27800
4160H SR: 27800

Response to bsander and the others

Thanks!

I got the signals in. Now I have to find the Milwaukee Bucks FS(same as the Brewers?)

Thanks a lot.

Mike Dubis

Mike,

If you were getting Fox Sports via subscription on C Band from NPS, yes it's gone. NPS terminated it due to lack of interest on 31 Dec 04. Check an earlier thread from last month, I go into detail. :no

Your not going to have alot of luck with FS North. :(

FOX bought the old MSC and renamed it FSN North, But they are still under there old satellite contract and still on there old mux on AMC3. I have never seen these channels unencrypted. Can hope when the lease runs out they will move them over to G11. The HD Games FSN North do however are on G11.

Edited to add you may get lucky and find the other teams feed/telecast of Buck games. Also a good place to look is AMC9 Cband analog. The games the local UPN station airs will show up there.

Thanks fellows: Question: Last night I was able to see Fox Sports all over on MPEG Free to Air G-11. Tonight..nothing? Is this my system?

Mike Dubis

The stations I viewed were found on:
3740V SR: 27800
3780V SR: 27800
4040H SR 27800
4140V SR: 27800
4160H SR: 27800

Mike Dubis

mike,
those feeds come and go. I had all five of them "live" last weekend, last night when i checked there was nothing but a color bar and a very annoying tone.

Thanks Tom:

I take it that all Fox Sports free to air are that way?

Mike

All of the fox sports feeds i have been able to find, either analog or digital, seem to be the same way. there one minute, gone the next....

So, I don't have a MPEG 2 reciever, I have a KU/CU band LNB and I have a 4dtv reciever, can I recieve any of these stations?

I only need Fox Sports Ohio, for The Cavaliers games, and Indians games when it starts up.

I moved the thread to the C-Band area....at the time of the original post, there wasn't a C-Band area...now that there is, I'll move it here so one of our C-banders can help out :)

RussTC3 said:
So, I don't have a MPEG 2 reciever, I have a Ku/C band LNB and I have a 4dtv reciever, can I recieve any of these stations?

No

Can Anybody get Fox Sports Pittsburg tonight? I wanted to watch the Brewers game

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)