Fox Sports

jhump

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2005
Why doesn't dish carry Fox Atlantic, Central and Pacific channels? They the rest of the fox sports channels? Direct and Cable has them but dish doesn't carry them. Image that.

Why doesn't dish carry Fox Atlantic, Central and Pacific channels? They the rest of the fox sports channels? Direct and Cable has them but dish doesn't carry them. Image that.
ive never seen those channels on direct
i know cable has them i think there cable exclusive

all the channels are is a mix of the Regional Sports channels so its not needed on DBS :)

and yes they are cable only (for the reason that Dish/Direct have the Multi Sports Pack)

the whole reason i ask is that paradise jam championship is on Xavier vs Alabama and I can't get the game because I don't have digital cable.

all the channels are is a mix of the Regional Sports channels so its not needed on DBS :)

and yes they are cable only (for the reason that Dish/Direct have the Multi Sports Pack)

They aren't only a mix of the RSN's anymore. This week they are showing a college B-Ball tournament from the Virgin Islands and the background banners say FCS, not FSN. I think may be exclusive to the 3 FCS channels.

yep thats the tourney. I guess I am SOL. Thanks for the feedback. You think with all the sports channels today they can broadcast it on one channel.

I think that the Paradise Jam is also being broadcast on Sports South (formerly Turner South). Unfortunately this channel is not part of Multi-Sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)