Free 6 Months of VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cpdretired

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 6, 2003
Lemont, Il.
Did anyone receive an email like this? It did not arrive in my spam box but was sent directly to my in box.

Dear Voom Customer,

My name is Leslie Parker and I am contacting you from Portland, Oregon. Just so you know I'm not selling anything.

My company, Respond 2, is working directly with VOOM - your High Definition satellite television service provider - in advertising their services around the country and we are talking with customers about their interest in being a testimonial in the Los Angeles area.

If you think that you or your family might be willing to be considered as an on-camera testimonial for the benefits of High Definition television and your VOOM service, please reply to this email and/or contact me at 503-891-5793 so we can discuss this opportunity further. As a gesture of their appreciation, Voom will offer those households selected for this project 6 months of free service. We are planning to be videotaping these interviews over the next week or two so your timely reply is much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Leslie Parker

Voom Testimonial Coordinator

perhaps they are making a new infomercial like the one they had before with user comments. Hey it's your chance to be seen on a paid programming timeslot on Pax, jump on it :D

That's great! You will make a great example, rifjim! Be sure to send them your avatar with the spikey hair in front and toothy grin!

We would do it if they need testimonials in northern California. We are TruBluVaVaVuMerz.

1080iBeVuMin said:
That's great! You will make a great example, rifjim! Be sure to send them your avatar with the spikey hair in front and toothy grin!

We would do it if they need testimonials in northern California. We are TruBluVaVaVuMerz.
Thanks, but Miss Malone is busy with her teaching career and I am inundated at work...me and the wife will have to decline the offer.

I got a reply from her, she will be calling me later today, cool! Thanks for the tip.

I would think Voom would choose a region of the country where prospective customers would have a better chance of receiving a usable signal from the 61.5 orbital location. Just a thought.

Hey guys here is the responce I got from Leslie about the infomercial for Voom may be one of you guys can fill the need..

Thanks for the message. If you know anyone in the Chicago, Los Angeles, or Portland, Oregon area that shares your enthusiasm, please send them my way.
Sincerely,
Leslie Parker
VOOM Testimonial Coordinator

This is another email that I received mentioning Chicago.

Dear VOOM Customer,

Yes, it’s true 6 months of free VOOM Service!

My name is Leslie Parker and I am contacting you from Portland, Oregon. I'm not selling anything.

My company, Respond 2, is working directly with VOOM - your High Definition satellite television service provider - in advertising their services around the country and we are talking with customers about their interest in being a testimonial in the Chicago area.

If you think that you or your family might be willing to be considered as an on-camera testimonial for the benefits of High Definition television and your VOOM service, please reply to this email and/or contact me at 503-891-5793 so we can discuss this opportunity further. In appreciation for your time and help, VOOM will offer those households selected for this project 6 months of free service. We are planning to be videotaping these interviews over the next week or two so your timely reply is much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Leslie Parker

VOOM Testimonial Coordinator

I've been playing phone tag with her since Thursday and hope to hook up with her today, I'll let you guys know how it goes, I sure could use that free service for 6 months.

Edit: 8:15 AM; I just got off the phone with Leslie and she asked me several questions: How I'm using Voom, how was my install, how do I rate HD today (overall technology, not just Voom), what are my favorite channels on Voom.

She is going to pass on my name to the producers and we'll go from there. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts