This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Free bigger dish????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
I can't find the thread that discussed asking for a bigger/different dish to get spanish speaking stations, even if one did not subscribe to them.

In addition to not being able to find the thread by the search feature, I can't remember if it applied to DISH or DIRECT TV.

Any idea which thread I am thinking of or an answer to the question of getting a bigger dish free.

You would have to subscribe to one of the DIRECTV PARA TODOS services (Spanish programming) or JadeWorld (Chinese programming) in order to qualify for the bigger multi-sat dish.

Trouthead, Just call Directv and tell them you are intrested in getting Nasa and the other PI channels. And they will sell you a Phase 3 dish for $49.95+ shiping and installation. If you tell D* that you know of others that have got the dish for free they will most likely waive the $49.95 fee and you will only have to pay for shipping and installation which is approx $16.95+ tax. It worked for me. Hope this helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.