Free Concert in Las Vegas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What Song Did You Like Most?

• Loud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shine

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Now I Run

• In Pieces

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • What About Me

• Is You

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
(For anyone in or near Las Vegas)

Hello my name is Brian and I'm part of the Shannon Noll US Street Team and the reason I'm writing is that I'd like to invite you to a free concert on January 18th/19th. The concert is Australia's #1 rock export Shannon Noll. It's his first time promoting himself in the US. The concerts will take place at Deep Rock Drive Studios in Las Vegas. The 18th is a Friday and takes place at 7pm with a meet & greet. The 19th is at 1am. Each show will have different setlist. They will be broadcasting online all over the world and want a lot of Americans to check him out for exposure to the US market. Here are some links to his site and some live performances you should really check out. So if you really would like to go let me know and I'll contact his management, so they can put you on the list. You can bring some friends if you wish, the more the better!!!

Thanks,
Brian Wenzloff

SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT :: Australia :: Page Not Found (Australian Site)

Shannon Noll USA Site (US Site)

Live Performances

YouTube - Now I Run (Live on DWTS) - Shannon Noll (Now I Run)

YouTube - Shine (Live at the Footy Show 2005) - Shannon Noll (Shine)

YouTube - What About Me (Live @ The ARIAs 2004) - Shannon Noll (What About Me)

YouTube - Shannon Noll - Loud (Live @ Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards) (Loud) This song is being signed by major sports teams to get people pumped in the stadiums/arenas

YouTube - Shannon Noll - Is You (Live on Sunrise) (Is You)

YouTube - Australian Idol Final - Shannon Noll (In Pieces) Highly Recommend This One!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts