Not open for further replies.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, PVA: Professional Video Alliance
Original poster
Corporate Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 13, 2003
New England
Hi all!

Lion AV is having its very first promotion EVER!!

With every calibration booked ($275 and up) the client will receive a free Ideal Lume back light.

A Back light is important to decrease eye strain, provide some ambient room light, and maintain color consistancy with the monitor.

The retail value on the Ideal Lume Back Light is $45 and we will even pay for shipping. The light will ship as soon as the calibration booking form is completed.

This promotion will run until the end of April, and is in effect for all Lion AV associates.

To book:
1. Contact the calibrator in your area and finalize pricing including travel fees etc.
2. Complete the booking form at www.lionav.com and use the paypal interface to send the $50 travel fee. Please note, Gregg Loewen (me) only charges $50 per client location, other affiliates may charge more or less. Please contact them BEFORE booking.

Feel free to email gregg@lionav.com with any questions.

Happy viewing!!

Gregg

T5StandardSmall.jpg

Is this offer good for orders PLACED by April 30, or only calibrations COMPLETED by April 30?

I am about to move, so won't be in a position to get a calibration until sometime in June.

Hi

As long as the booking form / travel fee is paid by the April 30th, then the calibration can be at any time after that.

Regards

Gregg

Is there someone in the DC area? If you click on the "DC" guy at the web site, it sends you to a guy in SF. And if he's in the DC area, say within 20 or 30 miles of me, is there still a travel fee- or is that just for out of town trips?

I ask here rather than via email because I think others may be interested in the answers.

Hi Chuck Williams, formerly of DC, now resides in San Fran.

I am covering the Great DC area every 90ish days. There is a $50 travel fee.

Regards

Gregg

Scott, quick- delete your post! Don't give him any ideas! ;)

Really- he probably does several in the area when he swings thru.

really, Im also 700 ish miles from my home :) - edited to add smiley :)

Last edited:
I had to buy mine when Gregg was here. :(

It is an awesome deal. :up

Now they are using the new electronic ballasts with the T5 type bulbs that run cooler and take less power than the original ones did!

I wonder if I could get one on a recalibration...??;)

Or hey.. what about a free *upgrade* :eureka:

Hi Mark!
Didnt I at least send you a free dts Demo DVD?
If any other LionAV clients would like the latest dts Demo disc, just send me an email.
Regards
Gregg

Gregg,

When's the next time you're making a tour through STL. If it's after the middle of June I'll be in a new house with a new theater...

You'll have to come by :D

Best,

hi John!

I am doing a North Eastern trip at the end of May / beginning of June that will cover most of the north east USA, including down to Indy and St L and up to Minneapolis, Chicago Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland, etc etc

St L will be at the end of my western fringe and will only be going that far if I get the bookings to support the extra driving miles. As somebody else pointed out, gas will most likely be passing $3 / gallon soon so my driving expense has definitely gone up.

I hope all is well with you.

Regards

Gregg

Gregg,

All's well. If you can make it by that's fine. If not, I understand :)

I think you'd enjoy the new room and no calibrating allowed in the house! You're taking it easy if you come by.

Cheers,

Gregg,
Any ideas on when you'll be hitting Austin? Steve Martin sent a note that he won't be, due to other commitments.

Thanks,
LER

hi guys!!

LER: I am trying to organize a trip to Austin, San A, and Houston in late June or July. I have had the interest but not firm bookings yet. Please email me directly and we can get things started, or feel free to call.

Eric: I will be in Ohio near the end of May / beginning of June, and service this area at least x 2s annually. Please email me or give me a call and we can figure out what you need.

Please note bookings must be made by the end of April to be eligible for the free backlight promotion.

Regards

Gregg Loewen
gregg@lionav.com
201 232 3380

Hi guys

It is looking like Texas will be a confirmed destination in either June or July.

John, I have made bookings in KC so St L will also be a destination.

Perhaps a few clients will pop in a give a thumbs up to the service?

Please also remember that this special involves all Lion AV Associates, not just myself, so it will involve most of the Continental US and Canada.

Regards

Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts