FREE ITVN / XTV Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby Baker said:
Finally got it working.. had to disable the SPI firewall built into my router. All is good now...
Hoe (Freudian slip) does it look. I just got mine today and I will be hooking it up if I can get my son out of the living room.. :devil:

Last edited:
Yea looks ok at 700kps but not as good as dvd. Stil at times it seems to block up. I know it aint my cable connection or bandwith or speed problem.

Anyone else notice the picture freeze sometimes and the audio BACKS UP about 30 seconds, then when it catches up to the video again the video starts moving in fast fwd speeds until 30 seconds goes by.

I've tried changing resolutions, etc.. No help

Last edited:
DSL for the most part is broadband. :)

BTW I am amazed and gratefull to the folks at ITVN for still making this offer to SatelliteGuys members, it should be know that for every SatelliteGuys member who signs up for this service ITVN is donating $35 to the SatelliteGuys operation fund which help us keep our lights on. :)

So thank you to them and thanks to all who have signed up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts