FREE Free Larger Ku-Band Antennas for those willing to drive to Wisconsin for pickup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Our friend Mike Kohl sent me the following:

'm cleaning out some storage because it's costing me more than the contents are worth.
Have five or six Prodelin 1.8 meter fiberglass offset reflectors, with bits and pieces of mount hardware.
One or all free of charge to anyone willing to drive to my location in Montfort, Wisconsin (16 miles west of Dodgeville WI or 40 miles NE of Dubuque IA).
Also have a big handful of 30 and 36 offset dishes, most in packaging and either without mounting poles, or integrated with NPRM T-mount bases.
If one has a use, there are also some 18 inch offset DBS antennas with DBS LNBF and mount, in packaging.
The Prodelin antennas would be ideal for multifeed Ku band reception. At my latitude of 43 degrees N, am able to get usable Ku-band over a 28-30 degree azimuth window.
See attached link for a 20-plus year old set of articles I wrote on modifying this and similar offset dishes for multiple sat reception: http://www.global-cm.net/multifeedsys.html
Any prospective inquiries, please Email Mike Kohl: globalcm@mhtc.net to arrange an appointment to visit.
All of the fiberglass dishes and fixtures are free to the first taker(s). Smaller size metal Ku band antennas also free if you take one or more fiberglass antennas off my hands.
Any leftover metal dishes will be taken to the scrapyard, so if you can travel to the southwestern Wisconsin area between now and the end of July, freebies abound.

Thank you!

Mike Kohl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)