Free Previews?? (Any coming soon?)

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Anyone know of any upcomming free preview weekends? It seems like it has been a while since Dish has had one and when they do have them they don't seem to advertise.

Another sucker thread title, and I took the bait, hook line and sinker. ;) :D
(maybe add the "question mark" thread icon)

But I share your thoughts there, I've been wondering the same thing, when will us loyal customers be graced with another free preview?

BTW, congrats on your win last night, hometheaterman! :)

Thanks. I changed the title but it doesn't seem to have changed it on the orginal page only after you open the thread.

Hey they do have free Playin' TV and Trivia on ch 100 right now :p

Don't say Dish never gave you nothin' :)

Currently in Free Preview on Dish:

NBA TV 402
Free Preview Channel 599 (61.5° and 148° this week's feature is a South Asian channel available to Zee TV subscribers)
Noursat TV 771 at 121°
ART IQRAA 773 at 121°
American Desi 812 at 121°
CCEF 884 (Not listed as part of any AT package but available to all)

See ya
Tony

TheGuv said:
Anyone know if Showtime HD will be available to those of us who subscribe to Dish HD during the Showtime preview in March?

The HD premiums are never included in the free preview.:(

NightRyder

Zookster said:
I thought I saw something on my last bill for one the first weekend of March. Showtime, I believe.
drod said:
Rumour has it showtime is having a free preview the 4th-7th.
Based on just these two statements so far, I'm not ready to conclude definitively that there will be a Showtime preview in March...
TheGuv said:
Anyone know if Showtime HD will be available to those of us who subscribe to Dish HD during the Showtime preview in March?

TNGTony said:
Don't say Dish never gave you nothin' :)

Currently in Free Preview on Dish:

NBA TV 402
Free Preview Channel 599 (61.5° and 148° this week's feature is a South Asian channel available to Zee TV subscribers)
Noursat TV 771 at 121°
ART IQRAA 773 at 121°
American Desi 812 at 121°
CCEF 884 (Not listed as part of any AT package but available to all)

See ya
Tony
I knew about NBA TV lol never heard of the other channels. I want some channels that people actually watch as in premium channels lol. I'm a basketball fan but I don't like the NBA a whole lot I prefer college.

hometheaterman said:
Anyone know of any upcomming free preview weekends? It seems like it has been a while since Dish has had one and when they do have them they don't seem to advertise.
Quit being cheap and just buy the everything package ;)

Us on the everything package don't get any free previews :(

breathe said:
Quit being cheap and just buy the everything package ;)

Us on the everything package don't get any free previews :(

I don't do that as I rent a lot of movies anyway and usually before they come on any of the premium channels it is just sometimes nice to see a few I have missed or wouldn't mind seeing but don't want to waste my money on to rent. I also learned when I used to subscribe to premiums that it isn't really worth it as during free previews I watch them a lot but after the first few days I quit watching it and only worth watching a day or two every few months when they get a few new movies. They basically showed the same movies all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts