Free Showtime weekend?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yes I posted about it last week. :)

Yes the free preview will be this weekend. And no it will not be available to DishFamily pack subscribers.

Maybe E* and/or D* will "throw the switch" for subs that would not normally get the preview channels but who ask for them before the fact. I should think their goal is to reach as many non-premium subs as possible regardless of their current programming. As long as they have your request on file (maybe they'll need it in writing or e-mail) I would think they could get around the concerns of content issues for family pak subs...?

i already have all hbo/showtime like channels on dtv, but last week dish said free preview to ALL, that was a flatout lie by dish, somethings never change:)

stone phillips420 said:
i already have all hbo/showtime like channels on dtv, but last week dish said free preview to ALL, that was a flatout lie by dish, somethings never change:)

They didn't lie, don't you know that 25 years ago Charlie went into business to specifically piss you off? That has been the whole purpose of Dish Network is to make sure and make Stones life hell! And for one I can say, well done Dish, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Scott should post it really big this week so that people will know about it since Dish does not do that great of a job telling people about the previews.

Stargazer said:
Scott should post it really big this week so that people will know about it since Dish does not do that great of a job telling people about the previews.

Does Dish not send a message to you via your receiver letting you know about channel line up changes, New channels, or Free Preview Weekends?

Today I got the Showtime preview notice on my Comcast DVR.

I will post it Friday Morning. :)

No need to post it now since it's not available yet.

Other sites may have it on their front page today but they are trying to act like they are breaking news, when in reality I broke the news here almost two weeks ago. ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I will post it Friday Morning. :)

Other sites may have it on their front page today but they are trying to act like they are breaking news, when in reality I broke the news here almost two weeks ago. ;)

Actually Comcast in Chicago informed their customers about this preview back on Feb 16th!

Last edited:
Yep the news was broke here a while back, thats why we are in the know now. Some people like me forget though like last weekend when it comes to the HBO free preview. I didnt know/remember until Sunday when I saw it on here and I immediately went to record the movies. Going to do that this weekend with Showtime if I can find enough space on the DVR's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts