Free StarzHD Preview ?

jagouar said:
I am getting starz on 261...
A CSR must have sent you a wrong authorization code. Enjoy your freebie while it lasts and make sure to check your bill! ;)

Ilya said:
Then you don't have the problem described above. ;)
Don't see any relevance really. A CSR must have sent you a wrong authorization code. Enjoy your freebie while it lasts and make sure to check your bill! ;)

Yeah Im going to check the bill.... but i only get starz e and not w or encore so im hopeful this is a freebie and lasts for a while. :)

Just checked channel 261. I am getting StarzHD too! I guess it's a free preview weekend!

Moving these posts to a separate thread.

Where have you guys been for the last few days. It has been on since at least Wedneday when it was mentioned on a thread. It won't last long.

jagouar said:
normal screwups dont last this long....

I think this is my favorite Voom screw-up so far! Really enjoying it. Butterfly Effect, Honey, The Recruit, Cold Mountain -- looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean later today. Good stuff. If I was the kind of guy to subscribe to premium channels, this is the kind of content in a "free preview" that would have me seriously considering Starz.

yeah i am considering adding starz permenantly too.... they have a nice set of movies but 20 bucks a month is a bit high (hopefully we see a price drop soon), they also had "the rock" on earlier this week.

This is no screw up. It is real and will probably end tonight as they usually end on a Sunday.

SSSSSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sean, can you lock this thread?

This is one time when a little censorship is A Good Thing.

:)

barth2k said:
SSSSSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sean, can you lock this thread?

This is one time when a little censorship is A Good Thing.

:)
You do realize that no one had posted anything for over five hours until you ssssshhhhhhhed us, right? Maybe next time you should ssshhhh into a mirror. :D

enjoying Pirates of the Caribbean. . . again. . . and still free . . . :D

Directv's free Starz freeview ends Sunday night......Voom's should do the same.

is it just me or does pirates look really bad for HD? even the dvd looks better to me.

I saw some clips of an abc hd showing (or something like it at ces, had the abc logo) and man what a pristene transfer of the movie... shame starz couldnt get the same thing.

jagouar said:
is it just me or does pirates look really bad for HD? even the dvd looks better to me.

I saw some clips of an abc hd showing (or something like it at ces, had the abc logo) and man what a pristene transfer of the movie... shame starz couldnt get the same thing.

The VOOM guide did not have Pirates listed as HD.....i thought it looked ok...but not HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)