Free Tacos Today...

taco bell should be ashamed of themselves.

They won't give a free taco at the drive-thru (you have to go in). So I went in, ordered the taco and they tried to charge me, telling me I had to say "free" to get it, I couldn't just name the taco that was free, like I did when I said I wanted a "crunchy seasoned beef taco".
I added free, they gave it to me, but it's such a hassle! It's almost like they don't want to give away any free tacos.

In the end, the hassle is okay. I only go there about twice a year because I feel a dollar double cheeseburger at Mcdonald's across the street from taco bell is a better value than a standard 89 cent taco.

taco bell should be ashamed of themselves.

They won't give a free taco at the drive-thru (you have to go in). So I went in, ordered the taco and they tried to charge me, telling me I had to say "free" to get it, I couldn't just name the taco that was free, like I did when I said I wanted a "crunchy seasoned beef taco".
I added free, they gave it to me, but it's such a hassle! It's almost like they don't want to give away any free tacos.

The biggest offender of the "explicitly implied deal" is Domino's Pizza. Whenever they have deals like "2 Large Pizzas for $20" or something along those lines, they say, "You have to ask for this offer upon ordering." And I've seen incidents where issues have come up because the price is higher than expected because people would order what is in the deal without saying like "I want the 2 Large Pizzas for $20 deal." Isn't it IMPLIED that you want that special deal? Are there people out there who want to pay MORE for their food instead of taking advantage of a promotional deal? I mean if you go to McDonalds and say you want a Big Mac with medium fries and a medium drink, they'll ask "Do you want the value meal?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)