Free to good home 10ft Perfect Ten

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Thehandyone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
Wa
I have a 10' Perfect Ten dish available to anyone who wants it. I got it from someone local and have never gotten around to putting it up. We recently purchased a house in a town, and I wont be able to put it up here. So instead of storing it forever, I'd rather pass it along to another member. There is some "bird damage" on one of the panels, but you should be able to smooth those dents out. Along with the dish and all of its hardware, I will be including about 10' of 3" pipe. Most of the bolts broke when I was breaking down the dish, and I only replaced about half of them, so you will need to get bolts to put it back together. I live a little south of Olympia, WA, and I'm willing to transport it locally if you aren't able to pick it up.
cD1U7.jpg

I don't suppose Goldendale is local to South of Olympia, is is just a "little" South and East! But I am interested, but using the good weather to get a lot of construction done. My 10ft winegard took a horrible beating in the ice and wind storm this winter. The upper half folded over - curled down.

lol, ya that is a little farther then I was wanting to go. However, if I dont have any other interest in it over the next few days, maybe we can work something out.

I'm in no rush to get it moved, just wanted to find a new home for it. Any truck should haul it just fine. Ya its in 4 panels, and they are 5' tall. I dont know of any suv/van that would be able to haul them, but a ranger(or that size class) should have no problem.

I see the rest of the country is interested. Does the NW have fewer people interested in fta compared to the rest of the country? Just kinda generally speaking.

I kinda forgot about that part of it. Unfortunately both of the fuels are higher at the moment.

Darrington is closer than I am. If you can use it go ahead. The motor home use gas, and it will be worth it to go get it. But I am trying to get the septic system in before my $1500 permit runs out. That plus rebuild my recycle shed and re-roof two buildings after the Ice storm and mesocyclone we had this winter. That mesocyclone was on the ground for about 10 to 14 miles and only hit buildings on 4 properties and one tree! Got my 10 foot Winegard and 2 storage sheds beside the recycle shed, here. The other places were 2 hay barns and one feeder shed. Not like the midwest storms.

There ae still some BUDs in the wild around here, but getting fewer available.

Bringing this back to the top to see if there is any new interest in it.

I kinda figured it was gone by now... I am supposed to be going to Burlington at the end of July. We will be going North over Snoqualmie Pass but will come back South through SeaTac.. Tacoma is the mileage crossover point, so it will only be about 40 miles out of the way to go on South. How big are the pieces? Will I need the pickup bed size trailer, or is it broken down enough to go through the door of a small motor home?

Oops edited to end of July == 27th

Last edited:
Sent you a pm.
I kinda figured it was gone by now... I am supposed to be going to Burlington at the end of July. We will be going North over Snoqualmie Pass but will come back South through SeaTac.. Tacoma is the mileage crossover point, so it will only be about 40 miles out of the way to go on South. How big are the pieces? Will I need the pickup bed size trailer, or is it broken down enough to go through the door of a small motor home? Oops edited to end of July == 27th

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts