FREE VIP 622 for New Customers, Plus over $300 in savings!

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Starting Monday we will be taking Pre-orders for installations for NEW First time customers who want to receive a FREE VIP 622.

If you are a current or former DISH Network customer who had service within the past 180 days, You do not qualify at this time for this offer. Please do not call me up and ask us to try to setup service in your wife, aunt, mother or brothers name at the same address with a different phone number. YOU DON'T QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER AT THIS TIME, CALL US BACK AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FOR 180 DAYS

First of all there is absolutly ZERO Cost upfront! There are no hidden activation fees with this offer. You pay nouthing to get the service installed, just like if you had one of those Club Dish cards.

Second of all, if you sign up for the 18 month committment, DISH Network will refund an additional $50 on your first statement, so at this point your making $50.

Third, when you sign up for the 18 month committment and keep DISH Network service for 30 days, DISH STORE will send you $50 Voucher which you can send in with your 2nd billing statement to take an additional $50 off your bill. Nobody else is offering this special deal,

Fourth, Sign up for any HD Programming package and send in DISH Networks Mail in Rebate form, and DISH Network will credit you an additional $20 off per month for the next 10 Months.

Finally, you will get 3 months of Either Starz or Showtime FREE for the first 3 months which is a $38.97 Value.

So lets Recap the savings....

1) FREE VIP 622 Receiver ($199 Savings)
2) FREE Activation ($49.99 Savings)

A) Additional $49.99 Activation Fee Credit from DISH Network on First Bill. ($49.99 Credit)*
B) DISH Store Programming Voucher after 30 days of Service ($50 Credit)*
C) DISH HD Rebate $20/mo for 10 months ($200 Credit)
D) FREE Premimum Movie Channels for 3 months (Up to $38.97 Credit)

Total Savings Upfront.....................$249.99
Total Bill Credits..............................$338.96

Even if you went and got one of those Club Dish numbers and activated under that program, your total Bill credits would only Equal $288.96

If your intrested, PM Me for Details

Claude Greiner
Dishstore.net

*We can sign up Former DISH Network customers who have not had service for longer than 180 days that left in good standing. Please note that those customers will not get the $49.99 activation Fee Credit, and the $50 programming voucher from DISH Store.

Claude,

Just for clarifications:

1) Will the customer own the reciever or is it leased? if leased, how much is the monthly fee?
2) Any deals if one wants more than one receiver (whether another 622 or another HD reciever)?

Could you give an example of someones bill if they ordered Bronze, Silver, or Gold HD?

Thanks!

I would like to know the answer to those two questions as well. I would also like to know if I was a customer in good standing when I left over 3 years ago, whether that is long enough to get the $49.99 activation credit and $50. voucher..

18 month comittment is no problem.. and I want set up for 1- HD DVR receiver and ability to watch a second standard TV..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)