FREE WWE Summerslam Recall on channel 456

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
For any WWE Fan:

Summerslam Recall, featuring matches, moments and interviews from past summerslam events, is now showing FOR FREE on channel 456. 12 Hour special, but it's actually about an hour, repeated. Dish does this with the Sirius channels too, annoying. Runs from 5-5 (EST). Perfect If you want to see those old summerslam moments in digital quality (since McMahon won't release it on DVD). Bret vs. Davey (92), Mankind vs. HHH (97), Honky Tonk Man (!) vs. Ultimate Warrior (88), etc...Wish it was longer, there's so much they could have put into this, but for free, I'm not complaining...

Special runs through sunday (summerslam), so check it out.

That was the rematch, and featured many of the spots from the first, which is why it's almost never mentioned instead of the original at WM 10...

I remember the Summerslam special that aired years ago, and they could have done something like that again for spike tv. There's plenty of audience who would tune in to see a 2 hour special about the history of summerslam.

Honky > Everything!

Ah thanks for the correction. Maybe Hitman v Perfect then for the IC Belt (I think) would top my list.

Well since WWE TV is heading back over to NBC/Universal, maybe we will see better things including more retrospective shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)