Free XM 2 GO airware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
Goto www.XMradio.com/freeairware
Code: XMAWCCXM6

You need to prepay for 3 months of service.

Now it does say you need to work for a retail partner. It however does not say who that may be. And many of the past deals have said the same thing. I have never heard of someone getting charged full price, but use it at your own risk you could possibly be charged full price for it.

And as per the normal with these deals you have to keep it active for a total of 6 months

Last edited:
I tried the code again and got through. The Pioneer Airware really is free! I'd love to have an extra one for the family but I'm scared of the "must be an employee of the retail dealer" section. How closely do they check?

Last edited:
cindycrane said:
I tried the code again and got through. The Pioneer Airware really is free! I'd love to have an extra one for the family but I'm scared of the "must be an employee of the retail dealer" section. How closely do they check?
I ordered one for my wife as a LATE Christmas present and they didn't ask any questions at all. They just thanked me for my business.
I would like to THANK MINORTHR for posting these deals for the XM Radios. If it wasn't for these deals I couldn't afford them.:up He is a great asset to this forum!

Thank you, just trying to help out :D

My wife thinks its great to as she was just yelling you bought another freaking XM radio. "but honey this one was free " :cool:

Wow! A free airware and no shipping charge. Just three mos prepaid service.
Now I can leave one unit in the car and have one for the house or wherever I decide to take it.
GREAT DEAL!
Thanks minorthr.:hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts