From 921 to 622 OTA Program Guide ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gbs

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 12, 2005
Benton, Arkansas
I have a 921 an want switch to a new 622. I plan to subscribe to the Platinum Package with locals. Although it has been discussed in previous posts, will I get the OTA program guide info in the OTA channels slots or will I have to look at the local program info from the satellite locals a set manual timers to record the HD OTA stations?

Also, if I wait until April 1 to upgrade, will I have to give up my 921 to get the rebate? If I have to give it up, I will go ahead and pay the $299 and sell my 921 on Ebay.

The answer is probably a mixture of all your situations. If Dish carries the SD local version then you will get the guide info for the HD equivalent. On channels that dish doesn't carry, your EPG will most likely say "Digital Service". As far as digital subchannels are concerned, these usually show up as digital service, but some markets have indicated that dish is supplying EPG info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)