FTA audio on 61.5?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sidha

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 26, 2005
Wisconsin
Just wondering... I've been parked on Nimiq 1, but it's lost a few popular audio FTA feeds. Is there anything more to the east for circular feeds? I thought there used to be something on Echo 3 but I can't even detect it's existance, if still transmitting? Trying to fill in some blanks here. I'm not sure if I have current chart information to begin with. No, I do not have trees in the way. :)

FYI, also, the superdishes in the upper midwest [at least] are no-longer being installed for adding locals. One installer I know asked me if I wanted any as they failed. He tosses them and replaces with a single dual feed dish. Just a heads up for freebies. The Ku feed is certainly worth salvaging. The switches tend to fail more often than the lnb's do. I know for a fact that some local pawn shops are refusing to buy them [complete] for $20. I'm located just east of Minneapolis.

-sidha

sidha
I scanned 61.5 over the weekend and the only thing there is 2 stations
-580, which is a duplicate of Dish 101
-a screen that says "you have a dish at 61.5"

no audio. Most of the audio is on 119

FYI, also, the superdishes in the upper midwest [at least] are no-longer being installed for adding locals
Dish moved almost all locals to 110 so that's why. However, I think Wausau still is on 121 (and 129)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)