FTA satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
what is a good FTA Satellite With a Disque motor for a coolsat 5000 receiver a small one i can mount on my chimmney?

Last edited:
is it going to be a seperate fta system . your big dish can handle it...
your wanting to know what small motor would be good for a chimmney mount ??

Yeah, it looks like he's just asking what would make a good dish for FTA that he can mount on his chimney, one that can move.

im asking what is a good FTA satillite dish that i can mount to my chimney that has a Motor on it so i can move it and scan different sats...yeah i didnt like that i had to change the H-V on my receiver to get different channels I want something that i dont have to do so

If you're just trying to avoid having to switch between vertical and horizontal using your 4dtv receiver, you might consider replacing your existing lnb with a bsc621 c/ku lnbf. It should work with your dsr-922 fine, and will provide both polarities without the polorotor.

nah i was just wanting a FTA Setup with the dish and motor i seen some from sadoun sales for 129 on ebay. fortec star are they any good does anyone have one on this site? tell me if you guys do and how do you like it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)