Future of AT&T/Dish Network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rexorg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
North Central Indiana
Unfortunately, I am a customer of AT&T/Dish Network. I was wondering what is to become of AT&T/Dish Network when AT&T starts its new Internet based voice/video/tv/dsl service. I understand Indiana will be one of the first states in the AT&T system to get this new technology. Also, is this the same as HomeZone I have been reading about?

Rexorg said:
Also, is this the same as HomeZone I have been reading about?

Homezone and U-Verse are two different services. U-verse is the IP-based TV, Internet, Phone package. Homezone is an enhanced Dish Network reciever, which also includes IP-based content for AT&T customers with DSL. Content will be VOD, local news and information etc.

dito! its to enhance at this point not to take over. although if it works they may take it that direction many years down the road. at least 5 years i would think

As a fellow customer of AT&T/Dish Network, I can confidently say that the future of AT&T/Dish network can be summed up in two words:

status quo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)