FWIW - Update to Joey 4s Promised This Week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pmjones

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2022
Seattle
Was promised by tech support that the fix for the J4 (following the "P507" software) is on the launchpad for this week. For what that's worth. Supposedly will fix the back screen of death that many of us have been frustrated by. I'm hoping the H+ will get a much-needed tweak as well.

I know these tech calls can be taken with a grain of salt, but the Dish support person was pretty adamant.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Was promised by tech support that the fix for the J4 (following the "P507" software) is on the launchpad for this week. For what that's worth. Supposedly will fix the back screen of death that many of us have been frustrated by. I'm hoping the H+ will get a much-needed tweak as well.

I know these tech calls can be taken with a grain of salt, but the Dish support person was pretty adamant.
My Hopper 3 and Hopper Plus both show they updated to software version P110 today. Not sure about the J4s as I have not checked them yet.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am still at H328 as well.
CC0379FF-16D4-470B-888E-EF7569599CDA.png