FX Missing from DirecTV????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportsfan42

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 24, 2005
Am I the only one that is missing channel 248 which is supposed to be FX ?????

sportsfan42 said:
Am I the only one that is missing channel 248 which is supposed to be FX ?????

It's on my boxes. The're showing MASH.

Try resetting your box.

There have been some weird things happening with several channels over the last few days. My kids have reported the cartoon channels missing and reappearing. It is possible that D* is moving channels around. When they do that it will drop in and out of your guide and sometimes you need to do a reset to see them again.

They've been doing some wierd stuff lately with a lot of channels. When you pick channels you receive on the Tivo units theres a description on the right column and the 4 digit abbreviation on the left. Both columns were 4 digit abbreviations until recently and they've been changing a few at a time. I don't pretend to know this but it almost looks as if they have to remove the channels and add them back in. I had only about 5 music channels in my list. I came back from a business trip to find about 20 additional music channels in the list I receive. Also some of the sports channels I don't get were back in as well as a few pay per views. When I went to remove them from the Channels I receive list, they all had extended descriptions on them.

There must be more to it. I can't believe they have to shut down a channel just to change this description. But that's the only difference I've noticed of course...

Status
Please reply by conversation.