FYI: Improper usage on home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2003
Each and every day we are visited by over 20,000 folks from all around the world! In fact each month we serve more then a QUARTER MILLION unique IP addresses! Last month we served over 3,500,000 pages to readers around the world.
Seems as much as you 'guys' visit over at www.DBSTalk.com , you would know by now that it's than, not "then".

Think of me as a "freelance grammar consultant". I'm paid what I'm worth. :no

:D

Nick is a funny person, hes like one of the misfit toys from the Rudolph Movies, he just does not fit in. :)

He was a staff member at the other site then got canned.

The other site wanted to get rid of him badly but did not want to offend him since he was a big contributer to that site. (I myself have seen emails from their staff discussing this)

Even now they are still wanting toget rid of him and have been deleting his messagesm but dumb Nick has still not got the picture that nobody likes him, so now he has an idea, he will try making friends by posting the HDNet Movies weekely schedule, which really is nothing that big, we have been getting the schedule emailed to us for months now.

Next Nick will try telling us he invented white bread.

Maybe someday he will get the picture that he just don't fit in.

Have a nice time online Nick, someplace else. :)

Show some maturity people.... It's rather childish to talk about someone like this. I don't know who this guy is and haven't visited dbstalk in a long time either, so I'm not defending him in any way.

Seems as though I hit the wrong button when I meant to post this before.... or did I ??

Anyway, show some maturity guys. It's childish to talk about someone like this, especially when he's apparently banned from him and can't defend himself. If you still need to talk about people like this, maybe private messages would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts